UPDATE: 24 September: Interviews continuing.
An exciting opportunity to step up and help a successful, global, multi award winning multi-disciplinary design team deliver BIM the best it can be done.
Reporting to the Digital Lead you will have overall responsibility for good BIM across all projects in the UK. Your involvement will be broad from bid support, project set up and management to training strategy and implementation. The goal to create a highly motivated team and culture of excellence.
We’re looking for an engaging, solution focussed, battle scarred BIM Manager who wants to take on more responsibility, innovate, motivate and lead best practice BIM.
• Well managed, financially stable, global multi-disciplinary design team;
• Impressive digital leadership already in place;
• Boardroom committed to delivering digital excellence;
• Impressive portfolio of completed BIM projects;
• People centric business – employee owned and committed to happy teams.
Up to £80k – dependent on experience.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to take on responsibility for good BIM across all projects and work with a team focussed on excellence, we are excited to see your CV.