A great opportunity to join a successful, award winning, digitally innovative, multi-disciplinary team and become their regional BIM Manager.
Step up from coordination into a management role and create a reputation for BIM excellence with a highly regarded team creating AND DELIVERING world class solutions for blue-chip, must spend, pharmaceutical clients.
We are looking for an ‘outgoing’, solution focussed and inspiring BIM Coordinator ready to take on the wider responsibilities of a BIM Manager and head up best practice in this regional office. You could be a team leader already or itching to take on that challenge.
You will be rolling your sleeves up to do the model coordination and quality control plus promoting and integrating best practice, upskilling the team and working alongside clients to educate and ensure they get defined soft landings.
Strong financial footing, smart, inspiring leadership, BIM centric, commitment to your career progression.
• Successful, financially strong and award winning;
• Impressive digital leadership;
• Boardroom committed to delivering digital excellence;
• Impressive portfolio of completed BIM projects;
• Exciting pipeline of projects with BIM bright clients;
• Good, people centric business – committed to a healthy work/life balance.
Up to £50k – dependent on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to be at the forefront of digital project creation and delivery, to innovate and to work with an exciting BIM leader – while driving best practice on the ground and growing into an expert BIM Manager.