UPDATE: 30 July: Interviews due to start soon.
The best way to begin and progress your BIM career. This is an exciting opportunity to join a global design team and a leader in digital project design and delivery.
Learn how to deliver BIM from some of the best in the industry. Surround yourself with BIM experts applying some of the most advanced digital processes and using the latest technology. Cut your teeth on one of the most significant BIM projects in the world and progress your career towards BIM Management with a team committed to your success.
We’re looking for a hungry, enterprising, BIM Trainee / junior BIM Technician with strong communication skills, the desire to do the job the best it can be done, learn, grow and move up the management ladder.
• Large, highly respected, successful, international design team;
• Financially stable with a healthy pipeline of major projects in the UK and overseas;
• Impressive digital leadership;
• Boardroom committed to delivering digital excellence;
• Impressive portfolio of completed BIM projects;
• People centric business – committed to your success and a healthy work/life balance.
Up to £25k – dependent on experience.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build an impressive reputation this team will give you some of the best training and career progression you can get – while working on a significant, landmark project.