UPDATE: 30 July: Actively recruiting now.
Rare opportunity to join a market leading digital construction consultancy and get the best training / experience necessary to be recognised as a high-quality BIM Coordinator.
This is an ideal opportunity for an ambitious, career centric, BIM enthusiast. Working with, and mentored by, some of the best brains in the industry you will have the opportunity to learn, grow and progress your career at the vanguard – pushing boundaries with the thought leaders.
Initially, your primary responsibility will be auditing models (Autodesk tools) against clients’ EIRs to ensure excellence across the design team on various projects. You will also be doing wider coordination on a specific project. From there your options open up: world class BIM Management or cutting-edge data science, blue-chip strategic consultancy and more.
We are looking for a bright, client facing, engaging, on-the-way-up, junior BIM Coordinator with the communication skills and determination to ‘help’ the supply chain achieve excellence.
- Highly regarded, highly innovative, international, trail-blazing, digital construction consultancy;
- Creating, implementing and managing digital construction excellence with global blue-chip companies;
- Impressive digital leadership;
- Impressive portfolio of clients including governments;
- Recognised for their commitment to you – both for a healthy work/life balance and career progression.
Up to £35k – dependent on experience.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to learn from the best, take on more responsibility and grow – with a team setting the standard for digital construction excellence globally, we are excited to see your CV.