An opportunity to step-up and advance your BIM career, working on a broad range of advanced BIM projects with a market leading Digital Construction Consultancy.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a recognised brand delivering best in class BIM solutions to a broad range of AEC and O clients.
Build and manage advanced information models for some of the biggest names in the industry. Become a rare BIM specialist that really understands what ‘good’ looks like.
We are looking for a confident BIM Technician with strong technical proficiency (primarily Autodesk tools) and the desire to do the job the best it can be done.
Genuine opportunity to learn and progress into a BIM Coordination role and Manager beyond.
If you are serious about digital engineering and want to be one of the best, this is a rare to chance to learn, grow and differentiate yourself with one of the most respected thought leaders in the industry.
• Highly respected Digital Consultancy;
• Well managed and financially strong;
• Market leading BIM solutions;
• Impressive and broad portfolio of AEC and O clients;
• Impressive portfolio of completed BIM projects;
• Expanding workload;
• Great office culture;
• People centric business – committed to a healthy work/life balance;
• Good opportunity for promotion.
Up to £35k + BONUS + PERKS
If you’re looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility, progress your career into Consultancy and work with a friendly, dynamic team, we are excited to see your CV.