UPDATE: 30 July: Interviews continuing.
A rewarding, firmwide career opportunity supporting this large London studio with their BIM training, system set-up / management.
With an existing a team of 3 BIM support specialists this role could suit someone who wants to focus more on BIM training or someone already specialising.
We’re looking for an engaging, solution focussed, experienced BIM specialist with a good knowledge of the technologies (primarily Autodesk tools), a passion for helping others and, hopefully, good Architecture too.
• Well established, UK based, award winning, international design consultancy;
• Financially stable and very successful;
• Impressive digital leadership;
• Impressive portfolio of completed BIM projects;
• People centric business – committed to a healthy work/life balance.
Up to £55k – dependent on experience.
If you’re looking for an opportunity where you can help others and help the business get the most out of the BIM tek, we are excited to see your CV.