UPDATE: 30 July: Interviews have started.
A significant career opportunity with a highly regarded, global, multi-disciplinary design team. Lead the BIM on a major new project in Glasgow. Numerous opportunities to progress beyond.
Prove yourself on this challenging project and progress up the ladder with an impressive global business delivering large scale projects with blue-chip clients.
This is an opportunity to step up and take on lead BIM Manager responsibility on a challenging, large, new project. Ensure best practice BIM from the EIR overview to completion and pave your way to further success with a global leader in digital project design and delivery.
We’re looking for an engaging, solution focussed, BIM Manager who knows how to set-up a project effectively and ensure the supply chain deliver. Someone who wants to do the job the best it can be done, be at the forefront, be challenged by innovation hungry clients and move higher up the management ladder.
• Well managed, financially stable, successful multi-disciplinary design consultancy;
• Impressive digital leadership;
• Boardroom committed to delivering digital excellence;
• Impressive portfolio of completed and in-the-pipeline BIM projects – in the UK and globally;
• People centric business – committed to a healthy work/life balance and career progression.
Up to £70k – dependent on experience.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility, ensure excellence on a reference project, continuous career progression and work with a team focussed on setting the standard for BIM excellence, we are excited to see your CV.