We are looking for a BIM Manager with at least 9 years’ relevant experience post-qualification sought to assist in managing the implementation of our world-leading BIM process from our dynamic landscape architecture studio in the heart of Dubai’s creative quarter d3.
Our ideal candidate should:
- With the help and supervision of the Head of CAD & BIM, perform as a BIM Facilitator, coordinating projects BIM Logistics (contracts, emails, CDE, data-exchange activities, etc.)
- Under the supervision of the Head of CAD & BIM, assist in the maintenance of the BIM process, managing the BIM workflow, BIM production team, ensuring quality control of models, providing guidelines for the discipline team on agreed project requirements and communicating data transfer needs and processes with other disciplines.
- Coach, mentor and support junior staff throughout the BIM process, modelling efforts and documentation tasks, while adhering to applicable BIM and quality standards, best practices and QA/QC procedures.
- Configure project BIM datasets/workflows including but not limited to Revit, Civil3D, AutoCAD, Rhino and Navisworks platforms.
- Effectively understand and adhere to Cracknell BIM standards and procedures ensuring any changes in procedure and standards are effectively communicated to project teams.
- Perform BIM coordination and daily management of BIM project datasets/workflows, model management administration and maintenance ensuring a health BIM database.
- Have experience in project Information model setup and lifecycle management of BIM models.
- Have documented experience with industry standards and codes including but not limited to British BIM standards (PAS series and ISO 19650) for the creation, maintenance, and review of BIM documents.
- Have excellent document management, planning, and organizational skills.
- Have a high level of communication and fostering teamwork to assemble a work environment for different individuals representing multiple disciplines to achieve optimum BIM performance.
- Have the ability to work under pressure, multitask, manage priorities, meet timelines while remaining calm and professional.
Diploma in Architecture / Landscape Architecture / Civil Engineering or equivalent and/or Diploma in Design Technology.
- Expert (strongly proficient and competent) in Revit 3D modelling (Architecture).
- Proficient in Dynamo, and additional BIM Platforms (Sketchup, Infraworks, Rhino, Maya, 3D Max and other 3D modeling platforms); AutoCAD 2D & 3D; BIM Coordination software and clash detection tools such as Navisworks Manage or BIM 360 Glue.
- Knowledge of CDE platforms (e.g. Aconex, ProjectWise, BIM 360 etc.; Well versed in Learning Management Software (e.g. Knowledge Smart).
Years of Experience
Minimum of 9 years of relevant BIM environment work experience.
Experience working in a multi-disciplinary production environment.
High proficiency in spoken and written English.