Help drive best practice BIM on live projects for a variety of clients with this highly regarded Digital Consultancy. Great place to work with a strong focus on excellence, job satisfaction and a sustainable work/life balance.
Step up, take on more responsibility, deliver the best BIM advice and manage projects for multiple clients – up and down the supply chain.
We are looking for a BIM passionate, ‘proficient’ Coordinator or ‘competent’ Manager with the enthusiasm, experience and capability to advise, implement and oversee best practice BIM / information management for multiple clients and their projects.
We want a driven, can-do, client centric, solution focussed person with the desire to do the job the best it can be done.
• Solid technology proficiency (primarily Revit and Navis);
• Client facing confidence and credibility;
• Good information management experience on challenging, live projects;
• Highly respected Digital Consultancy;
• Well managed and financially strong;
• Market leading BIM solutions;
• Impressive and broad portfolio of AEC and O clients;
• Impressive portfolio of completed BIM projects;
• Expanding workload;
• Great office culture;
• People centric business – committed to a healthy work/life balance;
• Good opportunity for promotion.
Up to £45k
If you’re looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility, progress your career into Consultancy and work with a friendly, dynamic team, we are excited to see your CV.