Update: 30 July: Interviews have started.
A great opportunity to join the London studio of a successful, established, international design team and lead best practice BIM on major, urban scale projects in the UK, Europe, Asia and the Middle East .
An opportunity to step-up and take on more responsibility as the office-wide BIM lead with this expanding, design centric team setting the standard for BIM in their sector.
• Established, well managed, financially stable;
• Award winning;
• Impressive digital leadership;
• Boardroom committed to delivering digital excellence;
• Impressive portfolio of completed BIM projects;
• People centric business – committed to a healthy work/life balance.
Up to £70k – dependent on experience.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility and work with a team focussed on setting the standard for BIM excellence, we are excited to see your CV.