UPDATE: 30 April: Interviews continuing.
A great opportunity to design and drive best practice BIM with an exciting, award winning, quality centric, design studio.
Step-up, take on more responsibility and lead a partly BIM aligned team on their journey towards digital greatness.
We are looking for an experienced BIM specialist who still loves Architecture and knows how to engage others on the journey – someone with just enough experience to be able to put together a firmwide BIM strategy, know where black holes can appear and give clients confidence.
The Directors see this as a key strategic role and want someone with the ambition and acumen to progress to join them in the boardroom
• Well managed, financially stable, award winning architectural practice;
• Boardroom commitment to BIM;
• Already started on the journey, aware of the challenges ahead.
• Exciting pipeline of projects with BIM bright clients;
• Good, people centric business – committed to a healthy work/life balance.
Up to £55k – dependent on experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to take on more responsibility, own the BIM journey and be integral to the success of the practice.