UPDATE: 30 April: Good candidates still sought.
Kier are renowned for good BIM and good career progression.
This is an ideal career opportunity if you have a passion for BIM, are forward thinking, self-motivated and want to take on more responsibility.
This is a £200m+, high profile, project has extensive digital requirements.
You will be supporting an experienced BIM Manager to ensure compliance with the BIM Execution plan and the client’s EIR.
- 3D BIM coordination;
- Information management and data validation;
- Ensuring EIRs are delivered;
- Liaising with the design team and supply chain to close out information and coordination issues;
- Internal project training and awareness workshops;
- Maintaining federated models.
- Salary up to £45k
- Company car (or car allowance) worth £4.5k/annum
- Matched pension scheme up to 7.5%
- Free life assurance
- 26 days annual leave (with the opportunity to buy or sell holiday)
- Flexible benefit options to tailor your package to suit your lifestyle
- Share scheme options
- Flexible working
- Access to Kier Rewards, our exclusive discount shopping site with deals available at over 800 retailers