Help drive best practice BIM on live projects for a variety of clients with this highly regarded Digital Consultancy. Great place to work with a strong focus on excellence, job satisfaction and a sustainable work/life balance.
Step up, take on more responsibility, ensure best practice BIM happens on a variety of projects with multiple clients – up and down the supply chain.
Real potential to become a BIM Manager.
We are looking for a BIM passionate, experienced Coordinator with the enthusiasm, experience and capability to oversee best practice BIM / information management.
We are looking for a driven, can-do, client centric, solution focussed person with the desire to do the job the best it can be done.
• Solid technology proficiency (primarily Revit and Navis);
• Client facing confidence and credibility;
• Good BIM Coordination experience on challenging, live projects;
• Highly respected Digital Consultancy;
• Well managed and financially strong;
• Market leading BIM solutions;
• Impressive and broad portfolio of AEC and O clients;
• Impressive portfolio of completed BIM projects;
• Expanding workload;
• Great office culture;
• People centric business – committed to a healthy work/life balance;
• Good opportunity for promotion.
£30 to 45k dependant on experience
If you’re looking for an opportunity to take on more responsibility, progress your career into Consultancy and work with a friendly, dynamic team, we are excited to see your CV.