***6-12 Month Subcontractor Opportunity (Inside ir35)***
Building Information Modelling (BIM) is a priority growth area for BRE and due to rapidly growing demand we have an exciting opportunity for the right individuals to join our successful and expanding auditing business.
We are currently looking to recruit keen BIM knowledgeable individuals with extensive industry expertise who can support the BIM Certification Team in the delivery of audits.
This role will be predominantly based in the UK, but with occasional overseas travel. All audits are currently being undertaken remotely but in the long run we anticipate that onsite audits will be required at client premises.
How will I add value in this role?
- Deliver auditing and advisory services to industry across the UK and internationally – all audits will be conducted and reported in English.
- Be flexible for extensive travel within the UK and possible global travel.
- Identification of non-compliances during audits and taking appropriate action to ensure closure.
- Production of visit reports to tight timescales.
- Effective management of a client base and visit schedule.
What do I need in order to deliver this role?
- Excellent understanding of previous HMG BIM Level 2 and current UK BIM Framework ISO 19650 requirements and associated standards and documentation.
- Knowledge and understanding of wider BIM initiatives and organisations globally.
- Ability to work with clients and colleagues whilst maintaining the required level of diplomacy, integrity and confidentiality.
- Existing auditor skills and experience.
- Post Graduate Qualification in an AEC related discipline.
- Minimum 5 years working experience of AEC design, construction, or lifecycle management.
- An understanding of the use and capabilities of some authoring software tools from vendors such as Autodesk, Bentley, Graphisoft or Solibri.
- Ability to travel away from home for a period of one day to three weeks at a time.
Great to also have:
- Working knowledge of typical IT applications and BIM systems, as well as common in-house Standards, Methods and Procedures and QA procedures.
- An understanding of OpenBIM and its related products such as IFC and COBie etc.
- Knowledge of BIM implementation requirements and associated Information Technology needs, either from a consultant or contracting background.
- Lead Auditor qualification to ISO 9001 or other related ISO Standards.
- Auditor to ISO 9001 advantageous but not essential.